- "Do not destroy yourself, for if you live you may yet have good fortune. But, all the dead are dead alike." – C.S. Lewis
- “ Lost money can be re-earned. Lost time can be clawed back. Lost love reignited. Lost integrity is unrecoverable. ” ~ Author Unknown
- "And God said, ‘love thy enemy’, so I obeyed him and loved myself." – Kahlil Gibran
- To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other’s hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time.
- “I think it’s impossible to really understand somebody, what they want, what they believe, and not love them the way they love themselves.” -Ender, Ender’s Game