- "You do not have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body."
- "If I like chocolate it won’t surprise you that I have a few chocolates in my fridge, but if you find out I’ve got 16 warehouses full of chocolate, you’d think I was insane. All these rich guys are insane, obsessive compulsive twits obsessed with money…" — John Cleese
- "The soul attracts that which it secretly harbors; that which it loves, and that which it fears." – James Allen
- "Body is purified by water. Ego by tears. Intellect is purified by knowledge. And soul is purified with love." – Ali Ibn Abi Talib
- “The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.” —Charles Bukowski