- “Ester asked why people are sad. "That’s simple, they are the prisoners of their personal history. Everyone believes that the main aim in life is to follow a plan. They never ask if that plan is theirs or if it was created by another person. They accumulate experiences, memories,…
- "My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dog thinks I am."
- If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother, that person is a piece of shit." – DETECTIVE RUST COHLE, TRUE DETECTIVE
- "I think a person should have the right to end their life if they want, but I think it would be a grave mistake. However bad life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. Where there is life, there’s hope." – Stephen Hawking
- "Watching you walk out of my life does not make me bitter or cynical about love. But rather makes me realize that if i wanted so much to be with wrong person, how beautiful will it be when the right one comes along" – Unkown