- "Do not destroy yourself, for if you live you may yet have good fortune. But, all the dead are dead alike." – C.S. Lewis
- To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other’s hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time.
- The search for Reality is the most dangerous of undertakings, since it destroys the world in which you live – Nisargadatta
- When you find something beautiful — beyond all the words you have ever spoken can ever say — and that you can only greet it with silence. And then, slowly, you carve a smile – still marvelling at its beauty, in hopes that this time you will remember to live that moment a little bit longer.
- "Stop acting so fucking wounded. The only person that can pick you up, push back your shoulders, wipe the tears, mend the broken bones, and get you out of your slump is you. Now go and live, there is so much to be happy about."