- “Don’t be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don’t have to live forever, you just have to live.” ― Natalie Babbitt
- The Dalai Lama couldn’t be more correct..
- These days you are considered a weirdo if you live without a phone. yet nobody cares if you live without a purpose. anything wrong with that picture? – Ray N. Kuili, Awakening
- “To love is to risk not being loved in return. To live is to risk dying. To hope is to risk despair. To try is to risk failure. But risks must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.” DAVID ARTHUR WARD
- “I think it’s much more interesting to live not knowing than to have answers which might be wrong. I have approximate answers and possible beliefs and different degrees of uncertainty about different things, but I am not absolutely sure of anything…" – Richard Feynman