- Top 15 quotes that will stick with you over time.
- "The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are dimmed." — Albert Einstein
- “ Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear. ” ~ Ambrose Redmoon
- "A man is rich in proportion to the number of things which he can afford to let alone." – Henry David Thoreau
- "War isn’t Hell. War is war, and Hell is Hell and of the two, war is a lot worse…there are no innocent bystanders in Hell. War is chock full of them – little kids, cripples, old ladies. In fact, except for some of the brass, almost everybody involved is an innocent bystander." -Hawkeye…