- "If you just hear people that think like you do, you’re going to end up foolish" – Cass Sunstein
- “Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.” – Oscar Wilde
- "The world doesn’t care if you’re shy…" -bjos144
- To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other’s hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time.
- We are chemically connected to all molecules on Earth. And we are atomically connected to all atoms in the universe. We are not figuratively, but literally stardust.”