- "Real friends come to see you play even if they don’t like your music anymore." -Robert Pollard
- “He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.” – Elbert Hubbard
- "Don’t ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance, or my kindness for weakness" – Anonymous
- When you find something beautiful — beyond all the words you have ever spoken can ever say — and that you can only greet it with silence. And then, slowly, you carve a smile – still marvelling at its beauty, in hopes that this time you will remember to live that moment a little bit longer.
- "Those who dance are considered insane by those who can’t hear the music." – philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche