- “ Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear. ” ~ Ambrose Redmoon
- Dale Carnegie once said, "It’s much easier to become interested in others than it is to convince them to be interested in you."
- "The so-called ‘psychotically depressed’ person who tries to kill herself… " – David Foster Wallace
- "There is no thing more terrifying than being alive. Though it is the only thing we know, it is the sole source of all of our greatest fears. Instead, we are taught to fear the darkness, the one promise that is sure to be kept." – Anonymous
- "I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living" – Anais Nin