- “ Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear. ” ~ Ambrose Redmoon
- "The so-called ‘psychotically depressed’ person who tries to kill herself… " – David Foster Wallace
- "There is no thing more terrifying than being alive. Though it is the only thing we know, it is the sole source of all of our greatest fears. Instead, we are taught to fear the darkness, the one promise that is sure to be kept." – Anonymous
- "The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure."
- "When you become comfortable with uncertainty, infinite possibilities open up in your life… fear is no longer a dominant factor in what you do, and no longer prevents you from taking action to initiate change." – Eckhart Tolle