- Dale Carnegie once said, "It’s much easier to become interested in others than it is to convince them to be interested in you."
- “It isn’t what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it.”
- “There are four ways, and only four ways, in which we have contact with the world. We are evaluated and classified by these four contacts: what we do, how we look, what we say, and how we say it.” – Dale Carnegie
- "You can conquer almost any fear…" ~Dale Carnegie
- "Every human interaction should be sincere. Assume everyone else is better than you in some way. Observe, learn, and live better than before" – Dale Carnegie