- “He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.” – Elbert Hubbard
- "Don’t ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance, or my kindness for weakness" – Anonymous
- When you find something beautiful — beyond all the words you have ever spoken can ever say — and that you can only greet it with silence. And then, slowly, you carve a smile – still marvelling at its beauty, in hopes that this time you will remember to live that moment a little bit longer.
- “Spiteful words can hurt your feelings but silence breaks your heart.” ~ C.S. Lewis
- "Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters. The silence is your answer" Javik (Mass Effect)