- “ Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear. ” ~ Ambrose Redmoon
- "The so-called ‘psychotically depressed’ person who tries to kill herself… " – David Foster Wallace
- "I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living" – Anais Nin
- "The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure."
- "When you become comfortable with uncertainty, infinite possibilities open up in your life… fear is no longer a dominant factor in what you do, and no longer prevents you from taking action to initiate change." – Eckhart Tolle