- "Do not destroy yourself, for if you live you may yet have good fortune. But, all the dead are dead alike." – C.S. Lewis
- "The propagandist’s purpose is to make one set of people forget that certain other sets of people are human." — Aldous Huxley
- To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other’s hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time.
- "We thought of life by analogy with a journey, which had a serious purpose at the end.." Alan Watts
- "We do not ask for what useful purpose the birds do sing…." Johannes Kepler