- "Do not destroy yourself, for if you live you may yet have good fortune. But, all the dead are dead alike." – C.S. Lewis
- To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other’s hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time.
- “He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.” – Elbert Hubbard
- The search for Reality is the most dangerous of undertakings, since it destroys the world in which you live – Nisargadatta
- "Don’t ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance, or my kindness for weakness" – Anonymous