. comment .
- “If I were an Arab leader I would never make terms with Israel. That is natural: we have taken their country. Sure, God promised it to us, but what does that matter to them? … They only see one thing: we have come here and stolen their country. Why should they accept that?” — David…
- "Love isn’t a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” ― Fred Rogers
- There will come a point in everyone’s life where only intuition can make the leap ahead, without ever knowing precisely how. One can never know why, but one must accept intuition as a fact. – Albert Einstein
- … after a while, you learn the subtle difference between holding a hand and chaining a soul,
- "We accept the love…" – Stephen Chbosky