“Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrecorded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.” – Calvin Coolidge
“We all have so much to learn from others. When you have friends, you can always have faith in them, and never underestimate what they can do for you. Selfishness and egoism is what keeps us alone. If you remain isolated, you will never get your individuality. There is a world above your walls you need to discover.
Having skills or a talent is great, being proud of it is even better, but it’s not a contest. Bragging about it and claim, convince yourself that “you’re the best” is an illusion. Being humble with yourself is the grant of your own dignity.
Give up with stereotypes and premashed concepts, reality isn’t made with boxes. Everybody is different, you should never underestimate someone’s talent or skills based on their social class or education before you see by your eyes what they can do.”
I wish i could learn my lessons
- “Warning: Everything saved will be lost.” – Wii notification
- “If you love a flower, don’t pick it up.Because if you pick it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.
So if you love a flower, let it be.
Love is not about possession.
Love is about appreciation.”
- “Growing up is merely watching your heroes turn human right before your eyes.”
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”
Arthur C. Clarke
- “All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.” – T. E. Lawrence
“Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.”
― A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, Wings of Fire: An Autobiography
- “The worst feeling is not being alone, it’s being forgotten by someone you could not forget.”
- “Treat the Earth Well. It was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children.” -Kenyan Proverb
“Another flaw in the human character is that everyone wants to build and nobody wants to do maintenance.”
- “In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”-Douglas Adams
Sucking at something is the first step towards being sorta good at something.
-Jake the Dog, from Adventure Time
- “A ship in harbor is safe, but that’s not why ships are built.”
- “There is only one way to avoid criticism: Do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing”Elbert Hubbard.
- “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.”-Calvin Coolidge