- "Why is it that when you take advantage of a tax break for a corporation you are a good business person but when you take advantage of something that you need to not be hungry you’re a moocher" – Jon Stewart
- “It’s only after we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything.” ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club
- "The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be." –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Life has many ways of testing a person’s will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen all at once – Paulo Coelho
- The type of person I want to be.