- “Everyone wants to be a bodybuilder, but no one wants to lift any heavy-ass weights.” – R.Coleman
- “If you don’t do it today, you will never do”
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”-Mark Twain
- “The mind quits before the body. “
- “Sucking at something is the first step to being kinda good at something.”
- When I’m scared to tackle an obstacle, I close my eyes and pretend im an 80 year old man who regrets not tackling all the obstacles he wanted to in life. Then when I feel like that old man, I say to myself, “I wish I was young again”, then I open my eyes….And BOOM! I’m young again.
- “You’re never a loser until you quit trying”-Mike Ditka
Laziness is not having the motivation to do something you dislike. Depression is not having the motivation to do something you love.
“I believe that opportunity looks a lot like hard work……I've never had a job in my life that I was better than, I was always just lucky to have a job! Every job I had was a stepping stone to my next job, and I never quit my job until I had my next job and so opportunities look a lot like work.” – Ashton Kutcher
Excellent motivation quote to live by and to help you focus in your career. Don't let your life or your job get to you and always stay humble and grateful for your job. Opportunities are constantly surrounding us, but they are often disguised as hard work. Don't let this hard work discourage you from reaching your goals.