Saw this in my facebook feed and was just wondering if anyone knew the origin.
- A child laughs when it feels joy and cries when it feels pain. Both things, laughing and crying it does with its whole heart. We all became so tall and so clever. We know so much and we have read so much. But one thing we forgot: to laugh and cry like the children do. – John F. Kennedy
- Love isn’t a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like "struggle." To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now – and to go on caring even through times that may bring us pain. – Mr. Rogers
- “Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn’t it?
- "Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let the pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place." -Iain Thomas
- "The worst pain a man can suffer: to have insight into much and power over nothing." -Herodotus