“The atoms of our bodies are traceable to stars that manufactured them in their cores and exploded these enriched ingredients across our galaxy, billions of years ago. For this reason, we are biologically connected to every other living thing in the world. We are chemically connected to all molecules on Earth. And we are atomically connected to all atoms in the universe. We are not figuratively, but literally stardust.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson
“Do not stand at my grave and weep, I am not there; I do not sleep. I am a thousand winds that blow, I am the diamond glints on snow, I am the sunlight on ripened grain, I am the gentle autumn rain. When you awaken in the morning’s hush I am the swift uplifting rush Of quiet birds in circled flight. I am the soft stars that shine at night. Do not stand at my grave and cry, I am not here; I did not die.”
I made a watercolor drawing to go with this beautiful quote if anyone cares to see!
- "All men should strive to learn before they die, what they are running from, and to, and why." -James Thurber
- "I would like to die on Mars. Just not on impact." – Elon Musk
- "Cattle die, kindred die, Every man is mortal: But the good name never dies Of one who has done well. Cattle die, kindred die, Every man is mortal: But I know one thing that never dies, The glory of the great dead." The vikings were wise…
- "Heaven’s not a place you go when you die…" – The Spill Canvas 601 × 602 OC
- “Someday, you are going to die. So, why are you holding yourself back? Why are you keeping yourself from doing things that would make you happy? You have a right to be happy. This is your life. Do what you want with it.”- Anon