Top quotes as rated by visitors.
Most Read Posts
- No results available
- Three things to remember as you get old; Never pass up a bathroom. Never waste a hard-on. And never trust a fart.- Jack Nicholson.
- "It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important" – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- "The heroes have to win every time. The villain only has to win once."
- Love your fucking life. Take pictures of everything. Tell people you love them. Talk to random strangers. Do things that you’re scared to do. Fuck it, because so many of us die and no one remembers a thing we did. Take your life and make it the best story in the world… -unknown
- "Why do people say, ‘Grow some balls?’…" – Betty White
- "The best way to take control over a people and control them utterly is to take a little of their freedom at a time, to erode rights by a thousand tiny and almost imperceptible reductions." – Adolf Hitler
- "When you tear out a man’s tongue.." – Tyrion Lannister (from r/gameofthrones)
- …"I wouldn’t even question it" Donald Glover & Danny Pudi (Troy Barnes & Abed Nadir – Community)
- "Once more into the fray…" – Ottway
- "I know not with what weapons WW3 will be fought…" – Albert Einstein
- "Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." – Mark Twain OC
- “Kindly let me help you or you will drown,” said the monkey putting the fish safely up a tree. -Alan Watts
- "A wise old man once said…." Flann O’Brien
- "Life begins at the end…" -Neale Donald Walsch
- "Live a good life…" – Marcus Aurelius
- "November comes and November goes…" Clyde Watson
- "This world is not my home…" -Of Mice and Men (band)
- "Fear not the night…" – Lt. Col. Grossman
- "When the world turns…" – Timon (The Lion King)
- "To love at all is to be vulnerable…" – C.S. Lewis
If you still don´t have enought quotes, here are 100 most visited quotes of all time on livebyquotes.