Top quotes as rated by visitors.
Most Read Posts
- No results available
- “If you dare to struggle, you dare to win.” Fred Hampton
- "If you can’t make it good, at least make it look good." – Bill gates
- Solitude is dangerous. It’s very addictive – Jim Carrey
- "Live a good life…" – Marcus Aurelius
- "The best way to take control over a people and control them utterly is to take a little of their freedom at a time, to erode rights by a thousand tiny and almost imperceptible reductions." – Adolf Hitler
- "Get out there and push…" John Lewis
- A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. (George R.R. Martin)
- “I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone.”–Robin Williams
- "If you want to look good in front of thousands, you have to out work thousands in front of nobody." -Damian Lillard
- Love your fucking life. Take pictures of everything. Tell people you love them. Talk to random strangers. Do things that you’re scared to do. Fuck it, because so many of us die and no one remembers a thing we did. Take your life and make it the best story in the world… -unknown
- "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends" -Martin Luther King Jr.
- "I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends." Abraham Lincoln
- "Courage doesn’t always roar…" OC
- “An error doesn’t become a mistake…” John F. Kennedy OC
- "Once more into the fray…" – Ottway
- “The world is not the most pleasant place. Eventually your parents leave you and nobody is going to go out of their way to protect you unconditionally. You need to learn to stand up for yourself and what you believe and sometimes, pardon my language, kick some ass.” ~Queen Elizabeth II
- Like everyone else you want to learn the way to win… Bruce Lee
- "No one is born hating another person…" ~Nelson Mandela
- "A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it" – Jean de La Fontaine
- Only great pain is, as the teacher of great suspicion, the ultimate liberator of the spirit…. –Friedrich Nietzsche
If you still don´t have enought quotes, here are 100 most visited quotes of all time on livebyquotes.