- “Warning: Everything saved will be lost.” – Wii notification
- “If you love a flower, don’t pick it up.Because if you pick it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.
So if you love a flower, let it be.
Love is not about possession.
Love is about appreciation.”
- “Growing up is merely watching your heroes turn human right before your eyes.”
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”
Arthur C. Clarke
- “All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.” – T. E. Lawrence
“Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.”
― A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, Wings of Fire: An Autobiography
- “The worst feeling is not being alone, it’s being forgotten by someone you could not forget.”
- “Treat the Earth Well. It was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children.” -Kenyan Proverb
“Another flaw in the human character is that everyone wants to build and nobody wants to do maintenance.”
- “In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”-Douglas Adams
Sucking at something is the first step towards being sorta good at something.
-Jake the Dog, from Adventure Time
- “A ship in harbor is safe, but that’s not why ships are built.”
- “There is only one way to avoid criticism: Do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing”Elbert Hubbard.
- “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.”-Calvin Coolidge