- "Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity." -John F. Kennedy
- "Forgive your enemies but never forget their names." -John F. Kennedy.
- A child laughs when it feels joy and cries when it feels pain. Both things, laughing and crying it does with its whole heart. We all became so tall and so clever. We know so much and we have read so much. But one thing we forgot: to laugh and cry like the children do. – John F. Kennedy
- "Do not pray for easy lives…" – John F. Kennedy
- "the highest appreciation is not to utter words…" – John F. Kennedy