EDIT: Source seems to be Napoleon Bonepart. Heard the quote from a dutch friend of mine, he seemed to have added the part “It's rude”. It adds a twist of funniness to it imo.
- “If your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if your enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” – Martin Luther King
- "And God said, ‘love thy enemy’, so I obeyed him and loved myself." – Kahlil Gibran
- To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other’s hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time.
- "Cattle die, kindred die, Every man is mortal: But the good name never dies Of one who has done well. Cattle die, kindred die, Every man is mortal: But I know one thing that never dies, The glory of the great dead." The vikings were wise…
- "If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not doing anything. I’m positive that a doer makes mistakes." John Wooden