- “He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.” – Elbert Hubbard
- "Don’t ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance, or my kindness for weakness" – Anonymous
- When you find something beautiful — beyond all the words you have ever spoken can ever say — and that you can only greet it with silence. And then, slowly, you carve a smile – still marvelling at its beauty, in hopes that this time you will remember to live that moment a little bit longer.
- "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." – Douglas Adams
- "Speak only if you can improve upon the silence."