- “It’s only after we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything.” ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club
- "If you only read the books that everyone else is reading…" – Haruki Murakami
- "As you’re reading this, your life is getting shorter…" Mike Litman
- “The best moments in reading are when you come across something – a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things – which you had thought special and particular to you." Alan Bennett
- "Seeing someone reading a book you love is seeing a book recommending a person"