- “It’s only after we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything.” ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club
- “We need to make books cool again. If you go home with somebody, and they don’t have books, don’t fuck ‘em!” ― John Waters
- "We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over; so in a series of kindnesses there is at last one which makes the heart run over." Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451
- “Luxury has never appealed to me, I like simple things, books, being alone, or with somebody who understands.” — Daphne du Maurier
- “A mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge. That is why I read so much.” – Tyrion Lannister, Game of Thrones.