- To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other’s hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time.
- "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." – Plato 510 * 510
- "Cattle die, kindred die, Every man is mortal: But the good name never dies Of one who has done well. Cattle die, kindred die, Every man is mortal: But I know one thing that never dies, The glory of the great dead." The vikings were wise…
- "Listen to the mustn’ts, child. Listen to the don’ts." ~ Shel Silverstein OC
- According to greek mythology, humans were originally created with four arms, four legs and a head with two faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into two separate parts, condemning them to spend their lives in search of their other halves. – Plato