- “We need to make books cool again. If you go home with somebody, and they don’t have books, don’t fuck ‘em!” ― John Waters
- "We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over; so in a series of kindnesses there is at last one which makes the heart run over." Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451
- “Luxury has never appealed to me, I like simple things, books, being alone, or with somebody who understands.” — Daphne du Maurier
- “A mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge. That is why I read so much.” – Tyrion Lannister, Game of Thrones.
- "Don’t ask for guarantees. And don’t look to be saved in any one thing, person, machine, or library. Do your own bit of saving, and if you drown, at least die knowing you were heading for shore." – Ray Bradbury