- Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn’t. – Erica Jong
- "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyway." – Robert Jordan
- "Be smarter than other people, just don’t tell them so." H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- "I only have one piece of advice for you: when the time comes, step up to the plate, smack that ball out of the park, look ‘em in the eye, and don’t say shit." – my grandfather
- "Don’t be content in your life just to do no wrong, be prepared every day to try and do some good." – Advice from a man who saved 669 children but claimed no credit for it, Sir Nicholas Winton.