The beginning of I'm Fine, I'm Just Tired full poem available here
- Sometimes there are no words, no perfect way to rationalize our thoughts. But the thing is, sometimes the most beautiful times in our lives are those we can’t describe. Enjoy them, enjoy the indescribable moments. Because somehow, the moments that are hardest to explain, are often hardest to…
- "When you run after your thoughts, you are like a dog chasing a stick…" ~ Milarepa
- "There are devilish thoughts even in the most angelic minds" – Rachel Wolchin
- “My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations.” -John Green
- Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.