- "If you want to know somebody, take a quick look at their best friends" – Julian Casablancas
- "The secret of being miserable is to have the leisure to bother about whether you are happy or not. The cure is occupation."
- "Those who dance are considered insane by those who can’t hear the music." – philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche
- Whatever you do in this life, it’s not legendary, unless your friends are there to see it. – Barney Stinson
- “Being honest may not get you many friends but…” – John Lennon