Maggie Kuhn was an activist for the elderly, for women, and for social justice. I love this quote.
- “ Lost money can be re-earned. Lost time can be clawed back. Lost love reignited. Lost integrity is unrecoverable. ” ~ Author Unknown
- "And God said, ‘love thy enemy’, so I obeyed him and loved myself." – Kahlil Gibran
- “I think it’s impossible to really understand somebody, what they want, what they believe, and not love them the way they love themselves.” -Ender, Ender’s Game
- The sausage principle: ‘If you love something, never find out how it’s made’ John Oliver
- People don’t like love, they like that flittery flirty feeling. They don’t love love – love is sacrificial, love is ferocious, it’s not emotive. Our culture doesn’t love love, it loves the idea of love. It wants the emotion without paying anything for it. It’s ridiculous. – Matt Chandler…