It's from a song, and while I realize the song isn't all that special, this line really hits home.
- "Everyone is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend the rest of its life believing it is stupid." -Albert Einstein
- “We need to make books cool again. If you go home with somebody, and they don’t have books, don’t fuck ‘em!” ― John Waters
- "If you get far enough away, you’ll be on your way back home" -Tom Waits
- "Someone asked me what home was, and all I could think of were the stars on the tip of your tongue, the flowers sprouting from your mouth, the roots entwined in the gaps between your fingers, the ocean echoing inside of your rib cage." – E.E. Cummings
- "The worst thing to call somebody is ‘crazy’. It’s dismissive. ‘I don’t understand this person, so they’re crazy.’ That’s bullshit! They are not crazy; they’re strong people…Maybe their environment is a little sick." – Dave Chappelle (2006)