- "The Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed." -Mahatma Gandhi
- "I don’t like work – no man does – but I like what is in the work – the chance to find yourself. Your own reality – for yourself, not for others – what no other man can ever know. They can only see the mere show, and never can tell what it really means." – Joseph Conrad
- The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least.
- “If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart.” — Nelson Mandela
- "Cattle die, kindred die, Every man is mortal: But the good name never dies Of one who has done well. Cattle die, kindred die, Every man is mortal: But I know one thing that never dies, The glory of the great dead." The vikings were wise…