For the love of Children's Books!
- “ Lost money can be re-earned. Lost time can be clawed back. Lost love reignited. Lost integrity is unrecoverable. ” ~ Author Unknown
- "And God said, ‘love thy enemy’, so I obeyed him and loved myself." – Kahlil Gibran
- “I think it’s impossible to really understand somebody, what they want, what they believe, and not love them the way they love themselves.” -Ender, Ender’s Game
- "Beware he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master." – Commisioner Pravin Lal, Alpha Centauri (game from Firaxis)
- The sausage principle: ‘If you love something, never find out how it’s made’ John Oliver