Just a little quote to keep in mind if you are in charge of a lot of people. While Hitler may have been misguided, he still convinced an entire country to try and exterminate all the Jews in Europe, so we might be able to take some notes form his playbook. No matter how you look at it, Hitler was one hell of a leader
- "We buy shit we don’t need, with money we don’t have, to impress people we don’t like." — George Carlin
- “I think it’s impossible to really understand somebody, what they want, what they believe, and not love them the way they love themselves.” -Ender, Ender’s Game
- "Even if you’re one in a million, on a planet of 6.8 billion that means there are nearly 7,000 people just like you." – David McCullough, Jr
- "When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all." – God from Futurama
- The sausage principle: ‘If you love something, never find out how it’s made’ John Oliver
Don't know the author but my team leader said it once and it stuck.