Top quotes as rated by visitors.
Most Read Posts
- No results available
- “The world is not the most pleasant place. Eventually your parents leave you and nobody is going to go out of their way to protect you unconditionally. You need to learn to stand up for yourself and what you believe and sometimes, pardon my language, kick some ass.” ~Queen Elizabeth II
- Three things to remember as you get old; Never pass up a bathroom. Never waste a hard-on. And never trust a fart.- Jack Nicholson.
- "The heroes have to win every time. The villain only has to win once."
- Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. – Winston Churchill
- "People can’t be talked out of illusions…" -Alan Watts
- Love your fucking life. Take pictures of everything. Tell people you love them. Talk to random strangers. Do things that you’re scared to do. Fuck it, because so many of us die and no one remembers a thing we did. Take your life and make it the best story in the world… -unknown
- "If you are depressed, you are living in the past…" – Lao Tzu
- "It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important" – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- "Do not stand at my grave and weep" – Mary Elizabeth Frye OC
- "And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer." – Hans Gruber, Die Hard
- "…My Hero Is Always Ten Years Away…" – Matthew McConaughey x-post /r/LiveToWin
- While nothing is easier than to denounce the evildoer, nothing is more difficult than to understand him – Dostoevsky
- "Properly read, the bible.." – Issac Asimov
- "Wisdom tells me I am nothing. Love tells me I am everything. Between the two my life flows." -Sri Nisgardatta Maharaj
- Knowing others is wisdom… -Lao Tzu
- "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority…" – Mark Twain
- "To love at all is to be vulnerable…" – C.S. Lewis
- Like Tears in the Rain – Rutger Hauer, Blade Runner OC
- "War isn’t Hell. War is war, and Hell is Hell." – Benjamin Franklin "Hawkeye" Pierce, MASH
- "We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with the Arabs when they learn to love their children more than they hate us." – Golda Meir, former Israeli PM
If you still don´t have enought quotes, here are 100 most visited quotes of all time on livebyquotes.