Top quotes as rated by visitors.
Most Read Posts
- No results available
- "It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important" – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- "The heroes have to win every time. The villain only has to win once."
- Three things to remember as you get old; Never pass up a bathroom. Never waste a hard-on. And never trust a fart.- Jack Nicholson.
- "Think before you speak. Read before you think." — Fran Lebowitz (1950- ) "Tips for Teens," "My Turn" column in Newsweek (January 1, 1979)
- The knowledge that nothing matters, while accurate, gets you nowhere – Dan Harmon
- "When you tear out a man’s tongue.." – Tyrion Lannister (from r/gameofthrones)
- "The best way to take control over a people and control them utterly is to take a little of their freedom at a time, to erode rights by a thousand tiny and almost imperceptible reductions." – Adolf Hitler
- To walk in nature… Mary Davis
- Like everyone else you want to learn the way to win… Bruce Lee
- It’s sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew. -Henry Rollins
- "How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don’t think." – Adolf Hitler
- “An error doesn’t become a mistake…” John F. Kennedy OC
- It’s only when a mosquito lands on testicles that you realize that there is always a way to solve problems without using violence.
- Love your fucking life. Take pictures of everything. Tell people you love them. Talk to random strangers. Do things that you’re scared to do. Fuck it, because so many of us die and no one remembers a thing we did. Take your life and make it the best story in the world… -unknown
- if you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit. – Banksy
- "Friendship is born at that moment…" -C.S. Lewis
- "I am tired of earth. These people." —Dr. Manhattan
- "We go about our daily lives understanding almost nothing…" – Carl Sagan
- "The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows" -Rocky Balboa
- I do a thing called "What i want" -Unknown.
If you still don´t have enought quotes, here are 100 most visited quotes of all time on livebyquotes.