Top quotes as rated by visitors.
Most Read Posts
- No results available
- Three things to remember as you get old; Never pass up a bathroom. Never waste a hard-on. And never trust a fart.- Jack Nicholson.
- "The heroes have to win every time. The villain only has to win once."
- “Kindly let me help you or you will drown,” said the monkey putting the fish safely up a tree. -Alan Watts
- "When you tear out a man’s tongue.." – Tyrion Lannister (from r/gameofthrones)
- To walk in nature… Mary Davis
- "It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important" – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- "It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose…" Jean-Luc Picard
- "When the world turns…" – Timon (The Lion King)
- "We come into this world alone. We leave this world alone. Everything else is optional." b0xlunch’s father
- It’s sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew. -Henry Rollins
- Knowing others is wisdom… -Lao Tzu
- "I know not with what weapons WW3 will be fought…" – Albert Einstein
- "Do not stand at my grave and weep" – Mary Elizabeth Frye OC
- All men dream, but not equally… – T.E. Lawrence
- "Friendship is born at that moment…" -C.S. Lewis
- "The most dangerous risk of all – The risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later."
- Science: If you don’t make mistakes, you’re doing it wrong. If you don’t correct those mistakes, you’re doing it really wrong. If you can’t accept that you’re mistaken, you’re not doing it at all. – Anon
- "Sit with yourself and you will discover the universe. Explore the universe, and you will discover yourself."
- “You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” Winston Churchill
- "No man ever steps in the same river twice…" – Heraclitus
If you still don´t have enought quotes, here are 100 most visited quotes of all time on livebyquotes.