Top quotes as rated by visitors.
Most Read Posts
- No results available
- “Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible God and destroys a visible Nature. Unaware that this Nature he’s destroying is this God he’s worshipping.” — Hubert Reeves
- Only great pain is, as the teacher of great suspicion, the ultimate liberator of the spirit…. –Friedrich Nietzsche
- “ Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear. ” ~ Ambrose Redmoon
- "It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important" – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- “A lot of people have gone further than they thought they could because someone else thought they could” – – Zig Ziglar
- "Hard work will always overcome natural talent when natural talent does not work hard enough" – Sir Alex Ferguson
- What lies behind us, and what lies before us… -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “God, but life is loneliness, despite all the opiates, despite the shrill tinsel gaiety of "parties" with no purpose, despite the false grinning faces we all wear" – Sylvia Plath
- To walk in nature… Mary Davis
- “We are buried beneath the weight of information, which is being confused with knowledge; quantity is being confused with abundance and wealth with happiness. We are monkeys with money and guns.” ― Tom Waits
- “Those Who Have The Privilege To Know Have The Duty To Act.”
- "To learn who rules over you.." – Voltaire
- Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. – Buddha
- "I do not believe making money in order to consume good is mankind’s sole purpose…" Bill Hicks
- "It’s amazing to me that all the organs that comprise a human being can work in harmony to create the miracle of life, but we, as humans, cannot."
- I really don’t know what ‘I love you’ means. I think it means ‘Don’t leave me here alone.’ ~ Neil Gaiman
- Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. -Marcus Aurelius
- If you set out to be liked, you will be prepared to compromise on anything at anytime, and you will achieve nothing. – Margaret Thatcher
- The list of the Most life altering quotes. As voted by readers. (Top 15)
- "When humans act with cruelty…" -Anthony Douglas Williams
If you still don´t have enought quotes, here are 100 most visited quotes of all time on livebyquotes.