Top quotes as rated by visitors.
Most Read Posts
- No results available
- “Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible God and destroys a visible Nature. Unaware that this Nature he’s destroying is this God he’s worshipping.” — Hubert Reeves
- "It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important" – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- "Hard work will always overcome natural talent when natural talent does not work hard enough" – Sir Alex Ferguson
- Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. – Buddha
- In questions of science… – Galileo Galilei
- “ Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear. ” ~ Ambrose Redmoon
- "Well, you killed all the funny people." Robin Williams, in response to a German reporter asking him why Germany isn’t known for comedy.
- “In any moment of decision….” Theodore Roosevelt
- Only great pain is, as the teacher of great suspicion, the ultimate liberator of the spirit…. –Friedrich Nietzsche
- "If law is unjust…" – Thomas Jefferson
- "Live a good life…" – Marcus Aurelius
- "Kindness is the ability…" Joseph Joubert
- Solitude is dangerous. It’s very addictive – Jim Carrey
- Fred Rogers – "That loving spirit would rather die than give up on any one of us."
- “A lot of people have gone further than they thought they could because someone else thought they could” – – Zig Ziglar
- "The problem is not the problem" -Captain Jack Sparrow
- "We go about our daily lives understanding almost nothing…" – Carl Sagan
- "On particularly rough days when I’m sure I can’t possibly endure, I like to remind myself that my track record for getting through bad days so far, is 100% and that’s pretty good."- Unkown
- "Things turn out best…" -John Wooden
- Be polite, be courteous, show professionalism, and have a plan to kill everyone in the room.
If you still don´t have enought quotes, here are 100 most visited quotes of all time on livebyquotes.